Thursday, April 11, 2013

I don't Daud everyone will be whaling about Knife of Dunwall.

Pun pun pun pun. Apologies for ignoring this part of my blog. When I find decent news I tend to talk about it with the people around me or spam my Facebook with it and forget to writing something here about it. (I missed the whole Adam Orth ordeal T.T, who is now fired.)

So to get to this topic. Dishonored is getting its DLC finally! As you can see from the title car to the right, you are playing as Daud. The Assassin that killed the Empress and helped blame it on you. In the teaser trailer, which I will link or place on the bottom, shows some game play and distinct scenes in the games.

If you pay attention you will see that Daud has been influenced by the Outsider. Which makes you think more about the story line of the original video game. Overall not much has been disclosed about the game in this trailer other than when it takes place and you see Dauds perception of killing the empress.

One thing that has been either rumored or theorised is that this DLC will be about half the length of the original game. So Dishonored was about 7 hours long, then this DLC will be about 3 hours at 10 bucks. Available April 16th.


No comments:

Post a Comment